The Borg-Warner T14 is a lighter-duty, three-speed transmission, introduced in the 1967 CJ5 and C101, and was offered in Jeeps up through 1975. The T14 was found only behind the Buick V6 engine until 1972, when it was provided as the base transmission for the AMC 232 and 258 I6 engines
1967-75 Jeep CJ with T14A 3 Speed Transmission
- Jeep CJ-5 (1967-1972) w/ T14 Transmission.
- Jeep CJ-6 (1967-1972) w/ T14 Transmission.
- Jeep C101 Commando (1967-1971) w/ T14 Transmission.
- Jeep C104 Commando (1972) w/ T14 Transmission.
- Jeep SJ & J-Series (1967-1972) w/ T14 Transmission.
- 67-73 Jeep C-101 Jeepster Commando
- 74-75 Jeep Cherokee (SJ) 4 Door
- 74-75 Jeep Cherokee Chief (SJ) 2 Door
- 67-75 Jeep CJ-5
- 67-75 Jeep CJ-6
- 69-73 Jeep Commando
- 67-71 Jeep Gladiator (SJ)
- 67-75 Jeep J Series
- 69-73 Jeep Jeepster
- 67-71 Jeep M-38A1
- 67-75 Jeep Wagoneer (SJ)