TJ SKID PLATES
• Slip Yoke Eliminator is required
- except Rubicon models.
• CV Driveshaft is required - Rubicon models from 4"-up.
• 1" Motor Mount Lift is required.
• 1.25" Body Lift Kit is required.
• Rubicon models require 1123 Compressor relocation bracket.Benefits:
• Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel!
• Gain up to 2" of additional clearance!Specs:
• Part #: 1126 97-06 Manual Trans
• Install Time: 3 - 4 hours
Put the shovel to rest with Rough Country's new High Clearance Skid Plate. Made from heavy-duty quarter inch steel, this super tough belly pan protects the underside of your vehicle from off-road hazards. With its innovative design the skid plate sits snug to the vehicle, avoiding hang-ups your factory plate can't and allowing an additional 2" of clearance. The pronounced lip traverses rocks and dirt with ease. A powdercoat helps ward off the elements as well as it gives the vehicle a killer look.
Required for use with a High Clearance Skid Plate on Jeep TJ Rubicon models.
Required if installing a Rough Country High Clearance Skid Plate. (#1120 / #1126)
ONLY fits Rubicon models.
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ
1994-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
1987-1990 Jeep Cherokee XJ
1986-1992 Jeep Comanche MJ
1986 Jeep CJ7
1970-1975 Jeep CJ6
1970-1975 Jeep CJ5
Fits These Vehicles With # 35 Axle:
84-01 Jeep Cherokee
99-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee
93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee
97-06 Jeep TJ
87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ
07-09 Jeep JK