The waterproof 6-inch round Double-D coil is very sensitive to small targets, and perfect for finding treasure in high trash areas. It is also ideal for manoeuvring in difficult terrain. A protective skidplate is included.
GO-FIND detectors require no assembly, collapse to a small size for transport, and are very lightweight. The GO-FIND 60 has a Treasure View LED indicator with Audio and visual alerts will help to show possible trash & possible treasure finds, and also Bluetooth integration to work with Mine lab’s GO-FIND apps (Available on Apple and Android devices from their respective stores for download) that have Coin ID and Google Maps capability. The search coil is fully waterproof, so you can find treasure on land and in water.
Go-Find is easy to use, simply press the 'FIND' button to select different search modes, and go detecting.
Pack a GO-FIND for your next outdoor adventure. It’s awesome fun for the whole family! Whether you are searching for coins, jewelry or treasure, discoveries may be right beneath your feet.
GO-FIND 60 features:
4 Find Modes
A large 10” waterproof search coil,
5 Sensitivity Levels
5 Volume Levels
5 Treasure View LED’s
High Contrast Backlight screen
Built in pin pointing function
Bluetooth functionality for fully featured mobile device app interaction and access to the GO-FIND pro APP
Dimensions 18 x 56 x 9.5 cm
Warranty 12 months
12V 1000 mAh Nimh Battery Blue.Eureka,Sovereign GT
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, then new class of single frequency detectors – you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) coils – 6 accessory coil options offer increased versatility.
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- 2 preset patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID’s plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response. This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target Volume adjust (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each target.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
E-Trac is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector, incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Technology. Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set E-Trac apart from any other detector available today.Minelab has taken a further ground breaking step by incorporating a USB interface, which will allow you to download and upload E-Trac settings, User Modes and Discrimination Patterns using your own Personal Computer (PC).E-Trac will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, sea water, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-Trac you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.E-TRAC Technology E-Trac delivers Full Band Spectrum (FBS) with Simultaneous Frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz through its powerful microprocessor. The frequency range means that the signal received from the detector coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-Trac's advanced signal processing to rate detected objects according to their ferrous and conductivity (FE-CO) characteristics and analyse more target information so that the target identification (ID) is more accurate.Minelab's Smartfind™ is a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination. Smartfind™ graphically represents both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display. This combined with E-Trac's target Discrimination ability eliminates signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.E-Trac's technology means: - Greater detecting depth - High sensitivity over a wide range of targets - Less interference from electromagnetic sources - More accurate identification of target characteristics.E-TRAC Xchange E-Trac Xchange allows you to download and upload detector settings and Discrimination Patterns via USB to your Personal Computer. This advanced feature is designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-Trac to particular detecting environments and preferred targets.You can always share your experiences and settings with other detectorists. The installation CD and Xchange User Guide supplied with your E-Trac ensure you can get started straight away. You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-Trac. Download and store your valuable Settings, User Modes and Patterns for your favourite sites and upload them as required. There's no limit to the number you can store on your PC so make the most of your E-Trac and never worry about losing your successful settings again!
11" Skidplate.Fits 11" FSB Double D Coil
Minelab’s X-TERRA 705 dual purpose metal detector is now available with a high frequency 18.75kHz elliptical coil in the X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack.
The X-TERRA 705 has two specific modes, coin mode and prospecting mode. In prospecting mode the X-TERRA 705 uses a modulated threshold tone to maximise sensitivity and depth when prospecting for gold.
The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack’s high frequency Double-D elliptical coil greatly enhances its gold prospecting performance. This is because goldfields tend to occur in mineralised ground and the blade like search pattern of a Double-D coil rejects more ground noise than a concentric coil. Also, the coil’s high frequency is extremely sensitive and perfectly suited for finding small pieces of gold.
The X-TERRA 705 has a range of other key features that make it an outstanding gold prospecting metal detector including:
- Digital Iron Mask discrimination to eliminate iron junk
- True Automatic Ground Balance to eliminate false ground noise so you can hear elusive small gold signals
- Effective Noise Cancel to reduce interference
- Lightweight design with long lasting battery life
- Easy to learn digital menu and simple to operate – User Manual & Gold Start Field Guide supplied
- VFLEX technology that also gives you 3kHz & 7.5kHz options by changing accessory coils
It’s also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination & numeric target identification