Performance 2.2 steering stabilizer, relocation bracket and Grade 8 hardware.Ships Same
• Easy bolt-on installation.
• Relocation bracket moves stabilizer to a protected location.
• Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
• Helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration.
• Performance 2.2 series stabilizer features:
- Large 2.2" diameter body.
- Massive 41.4 mm diameter piston.
- 17.5mm chrome hardened piston rod.Specs:
Keep your stabilizer out of harm's way quickly and easily with Rough Country's new JK Stabilizer Relocation Bracket. This innovative bracket moves the stabilizer from its original location below the axle tube, to a protected location above and behind the steering link. Mounting your stabilizer in this less vulnerable, high-clearance position helps eliminate dents, dings, and other damage your stabilizer might encounter while riding on rough and rocky terrain. This "Hammer Black" powdercoated, durable plate steel bracket works with your JK's original stabilizer or most aftermarket stabilizers as well. Our kit ships with our premiere Performance 2.2 Stabilizer; with a large 2.2" diameter body and 41.4mm Piston that's ready for off-road action. The Performance 2.2 Stabilizer helps eliminate bump steer and reduce front end vibration - especially on adverse terrain. This 100% bolt-on bracket installs quickly and easily thanks to our time-saving design
Performance 2.2 series stabilizer and hardware.
This steering stabilizer allows for improved on-road and off-road handling, reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear, as well as replaces your boring stock stabilizer.
.For YJ/TJ 87-06 and Cherokee 84-01 and Grand Cherokee 93-06.Stops wheel shimmy.
Replacement Stabilizer Shock CJ 76-86
Replacement Stabilizer Shock Kit.For Those Who Have Not Had A Stabilizer Shock Installed Previously.Kit with all Hardware.
Big Bore,Heavy Duty Replacement Stabilizer Shock Kit.For Those Who Have Not Had A Stabilizer Shock Installed Previously.Kit with all Hardware.A must for Huge Tires.
Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with 4-inch of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- For 1994-2004 WJ Grand Cherokee