Steering stabilizers are designed to restrain "bump steer" and front end vibration, giving added life to tires, ball joints, and other steering components.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Improves control and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear.
- Chrome hardened 9/16-inch piston rod
- ONLY fits models equipped with 4-inch of suspension lift.
- Does NOT fit stock height models.
- For 1994-2004 WJ Grand Cherokee
Performance 2.2 series stabilizer and hardware.
This steering stabilizer allows for improved on-road and off-road handling, reduces tie rod and ball joint wear and tear, as well as replaces your boring stock stabilizer.
.For YJ/TJ 87-06 and Cherokee 84-01 and Grand Cherokee 93-06.Stops wheel shimmy.
Big Bore,Heavy Duty Replacement Stabilizer Shock Kit.For Those Who Have Not Had A Stabilizer Shock Installed Previously.Kit with all Hardware.A must for Huge Tires.